Original topic:

No Power - Galaxy Book Pro 360

(Topic created: 05-23-2022 12:52 PM)
userMdDfjN4okp
Astronaut
Options
Computers

6 month old Galaxy Book Pro 360 suddenly doesn't recognize power source. The battery is now empty. The plug etc. work when I use it to charge my phone. The laptop appears to recognize it for second and then not. It cycles through this contiunuously.

Tried all ports, tried different cables.

Any ideas?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Computers

maybe bad battery or power management part? visit an authorized repair center or reach out to samsung to have it serviced

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with your laptop not having power. I see that you have tried some troubleshooting and want to confirm if you have tried the steps in the link below? If you have, and they do not work then this will require service.  If that does not help then this will require service. You will have a couple of options based on your warranty. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01209064/#pc-will-not-turn-on-or-charge-at-all

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed.
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.