JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Notebook 7 spin 13.3" Swirl marks on screen

(Topic created on: 12/1/17 11:34 PM)
ThrowinRocks
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers

When I'm using my Notebook 7 spin I notice what looks like swirl marks on the screen and severe light bleed at the bottom. There are 4 total 3 on each side about 1/3 rd of the way up from the bottom and about 2" from the side of the screen. They look kinda like crescent moon shapes that almost make a circle. My friends say they look like water rings like you would see left on a table from a wet glass. It's noticeable on any color screen but more noticable  when using a light blue to black background

I don't use the touch screen so it's not from abuse or overuse 

Sent it to Samsungs repair facility in Ft. Worth TX and they called asking about the screen and they claim they can't see the swirls. Less than 10 minutes of observance they've determined there's no swirl marks?  He literally said, I jusr received your laptop and looking at it I can't see anything. I asked if he had anyone else who cloud possibly look at it and he said yes but they couldn't see it either. Really? All that within 10 minutes?  LOL

Odd thing is they did not even mention the severe light bleed at the bottom of the screen but I was wondering if they were interested in fixing my keyboard also. The D, I, J and O keys have to be tapped hard or my work looks like a 3 year old typed it. 

Has anyone had this issue?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ThrowinRocks
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers

Fixed by Samsung. Robot Happy

View solution in context

3 Replies