Original topic:

Notebook 9 Pro 13.3" goes to an unresponsive, black screen every time I use my S Pen

(Topic created on: 1/19/21 10:15 AM)
user_2019
Constellation
Options
Computers

I have had my Notebook 9 Pro 13.3" since early 2019 and it has worked great. A few months ago I realized that every time I take out my S Pen and try to use it, my screen would just go black. I read someone had a similar problem to mine and they said they solved it by restarting it. But my problem is still happening even after I restart it. I would take out my pen and a few seconds after I use it, the screen just goes black. This was a problem I ignored and the semester started again and well I can't really avoid my problem. Can anyone help me with this? I would appreciate it a lot. 

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

I am sorry to hear about this. Please try running both the MS Update and the Samsung Update to ensure the latest software and drivers are on the notebook.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user6YGjKJda04
Astronaut
Options
Computers

I recently switched my graphics profile to "optimize image quality" by right clicking on the raedon icon and I think it fixed the problem for me.

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

That is terrific news! Please let me know if you need anything else.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes