Original topic:

Notebook 9 pen pixel issue

(Topic created on: 10/29/19 5:14 AM)
userqHBLctEcFp
Constellation
Options
Computers

Hello all,

I bought the notebook 9 pen laptop recently and it seems like it came with a weird pixel close to the right upper corner of the screen. I think it might be a bright pixel as it shows the correct colors on screen, but always brighter.

I've been trying to find with no luck any confirmation that this is covered by Samsung's warranty. I know some devices are covered but only if they have a set number of weird pixels, or if they are in a specific area of the screen. So, what is this model's warranty on weird pixels?

Asking because, since the issue isn't very annoying, I don't want to be without a laptop for a month or more, only to receive it back just the same because Samsung doesn't think it matters enough.

Also, does anyone know if bright pixels tend to get worse with time? That is my only concern. Never had a screen with bright pixels before.

Thank you to anyone that reads this or tries to help.

IMG_20191014_235657.pngIMG_20191014_224913.png

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

Good afternoon,

Bright pixels are covered under the warranty. I would be happy to set up a repair ticket for you. Will you please send a private message with the following information? http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full name:

Complete physical address:

Contact phone number:

Alternate phone number:

Email address:

Place of purchase:

Serial number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

Good afternoon,

Bright pixels are covered under the warranty. I would be happy to set up a repair ticket for you. Will you please send a private message with the following information? http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full name:

Complete physical address:

Contact phone number:

Alternate phone number:

Email address:

Place of purchase:

Serial number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

Good afternoon! I wanted to follow up with you to see if you are still in need of assistance?

0 Likes