cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Notebook 9 pen

I bought a notebook 9pen a year ago . A year later, at some point, the pencil stopped working when opening the laptop on 360, and after some time, it stopped working at all. Sometimes a soft reset in the BIOS helps. Sometimes an exclamation mark is lit on the I2C HID Device Driver and disabling-enabling also solves the problem, but for a short period of time. The screen responds to the touch of a hand in any position of the laptop.

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Notebook 9 pen

I am sorry to hear about this. Have you run the Samsung Update and Windows Update to make sure the software is up to date?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Yes, of course. But unfortunately it didn't help. Everything has been updated to the latest version

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Please try the steps at this LINK to see if you get any different results.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Most of them I can't even try due to the lack of specified drivers or devices

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

A factory reset of the device may be in order. Please ensure that you back up all data prior to doing so.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Reset to factory settings tried it didn't help

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Do you have another pen that you may be able to test?

Highlighted
Asteroid

I tried testing a different pen on my device but it also didn't work. The pen from my kit worked on other devices.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?