Original topic:

Odyssey G7

(Topic created on: 9/7/20 10:42 AM)
user1Tdselwood
Constellation
Options
Computers

Is this display not supposed to light up? I clearly saw the display model in the store with RGB on the back and the two little slits on the front, but mine does not do that. How does one turn this on and off? I just spent 30 min chatting with Samsung support just to have them tell me "AMD Radeon settings allow you to change your graphics settings." how does that even help?

I just would like to know what the deal is here, please and thanks,

A Very Confused Customer

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

Got into the Menu on the monitor, then to System>Infinity Core Lighting to turn this on.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

Got into the Menu on the monitor, then to System>Infinity Core Lighting to turn this on.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

user1Tdselwood
Constellation
Options
Computers

Thanks so much! I obviously missed that while going through the manual and menu, but I don't get why support couldn't understand what I was asking. Hopefully someone else will find this helpful. 

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

You are most welcome.

0 Likes