cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

S Pen issue with new Galaxy Book Flex

I just took delivery of the Flex about 2 weeks ago. Everything looks and works well except the S Pen gives me quite a bit of trouble. About a week after I have start using my new laptop, there is an error message popping up as a message notification to the right side of the screen. It said "Connection error: Connection failed. Check the connection environment or the battery level of the S Pen". I have tried to reset the S Pen through the Samsung settings panel to no avail. I have called the tech support line and I believe he has re-installed the driver on my machine and it seems to work, but only for a few days because it came right back to where it was before. I called again and the tech guy won't able to help much. He did offer to send me a new S Pen and I'll see if that may cure the problem. 

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: S Pen issue with new Galaxy Book Flex

Mine is doing the samething it just started today.  I have unpaired it and repaired it but I'm still getting the same message.  I would like know how to fix it.  I love the flex I have the 15" version.

Highlighted
Constellation

mine is the same. does not work. 

CP
Highlighted
Constellation

So did you talk to Samsun's tech support and do they offer any solution or suggestion?

Highlighted
Asteroid

I have a similar issue, the support staff just checked to see if my drivers/windows/samsung update were all up to date and they were. I bought a new spen because i didnt want to wait for warranty to fulfill and this did not fix the issue. 

Highlighted
Constellation

I've been having the same issue for about a month now, did the replacement pen correct the problem?

Highlighted
Asteroid

i bought my own genuine replacement pen and it did not fix the problem

Highlighted
Astronaut

I've had my 15" galaxy flex for 5 days and I just began receiving the same error.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I have the same issue my model number is model : np950qcg-k01us

Samsung please fix this asap!

Highlighted
Constellation

I have the same problem. I hope it gets fixed soon.