cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: S Pen issue with new Galaxy Book Flex

I got the same error message and noticed that when it happens my bluetooth mouse disconnects. So the problem revolves around the bluetooth connection. It's not just related to the S pen. Is it the bluetooth driver or a hardware problem?

Highlighted
Astronaut

so at least i am not alone...same issue...no resolve.   now what?

Highlighted
Astronaut

Hi - same problem here. Does anyone know whether Samsung reads this? I am surprised that a computer this expensive has such a basic flaw

Highlighted
Asteroid

Same problem here in first week of use. Pressure sensitive stylus seems to work properly, but button does not work at all.

Highlighted
Constellation

Ditto. One week in and I've been getting the message regularly. This topic is more than four months old and there's no fix to this problem?!

Highlighted
Asteroid

I was able to solve the connection error and Air Action gestures issue by updating the bluetooth driver using the Samsung Update app. Now Samsung Settings shows the S Pen Air Actions are available with 100% battery. I verified that all of the Air Actions work. Good luck!

Highlighted
Astronaut

Perfect, back up and running. Thanks Tony

Highlighted
Asteroid

FYI, I had the same problem again this week. I reinstalled the bluetooth driver since that worked previously, and it is working properly once again. I'm not sure what caused the bluetooth driver to stop working twice within 3 weeks.