Original topic:

Samsung Book Flex screen bounces as a tablet

(Topic created: 12-03-2021 03:07 AM)
userwDPfz6s1TH
Constellation
Options
Computers

Hi,

I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Book Flex and when I fold it round to hold as a tablet the screen refuses to sit flush against the back of the keyboard and bounces up slightly. This makes it very difficult to type and a little tricky to hold. 

Is this a problem on all models or just the hinges on mine?

Thanks for your help,

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

Hello, Thank you for reaching out to us regarding this concern and I will do my best to assist. Does the screen issue occur when it is not being used/ held as a tablet? I know this is going to sound crazy but can you verify the device is being handled properly meaning opening from the middle and the corner/ corners ensuring appropriate weight distribution in use? If you would like it addressed by a technician please send the full device model code and the serial number in a private message-  https://bit.ly/3p4UuiW

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userwDPfz6s1TH
Constellation
Options
Computers

Hi - thank you, I have sent a private message. In the 'To' field, I just entered technician, I hope this is correct?

0 Likes
userwDPfz6s1TH
Constellation
Options
Computers

I have also just sent a message to SamsungStephanie

0 Likes