Original topic:

Samsung Book S ARM

(Topic created on: 3/5/21 10:42 AM)
PaHulf
Halo
Options
Computers
I am considering purchasing the Galaxy Book S with the ARM processor for mobility and portability.  Samsung updated all the other lines at the start of the year, but not the Galaxy Book S line.  Do you think an update is coming soon or not?  Anyone who currently using it ran into to many issues? 

Thanks.
0 Likes
4 Replies
betancd
Galaxy
Options
Computers
No rumors or announcements on a new S laptop as of now. The upcoming Galaxy Book Flex 5 should take care of any mobility requirements one might have as well as the great battery life of 11th Gen Intel.

I at one point had a Lenovo Yoga 630 Arm. It was a great device but unless the app supported arm 32bit it wasn't that great. Adobe acrobat was pretty much useless as windows on arm is not very good at translating code. I would imagine this will change down the road to compete with Apple M1 and Rosetta 2
0 Likes
PaHulf
Halo
Options
Computers
I ended up getting a good deal on the Samsung Ion 13.3 in the end. What's your current laptop?
betancd
Galaxy
Options
Computers
I'm currently using an ASUS TUF 15 for mobile gaming and a Mac Mini M1 for photoshop / light room.
ArtDesk
Astronaut
Options
Computers
No issues love it! A very sweet laptop, highly optimized and no issues. Got the LTE model. Everything works as advertised.
0 Likes