Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy 4K Ultra HD Chromebook - 3 months Old Touch pad not working

(Topic created: 10-03-2021 04:50 AM)
userpp7O4LjuZo
Constellation
Options
Computers

The touch pad on the chromebook does not work.  It may work for a few minutes, then it will stop working.  Rebooting may fix the issue sometimes, but have a few minutes of use the touch pad will stop working again.  Did a complete hard reset of the of the chromebook and had issues while setting up the chromebook using the touch pad.

"Drumroll" may fix the issue sometimes, but not every time.

I'm thinking this needs a hardware repair, out of other options to try at this point.

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

Hello, I apologize for the issue with the touchpad and would like to alleviate some frustration. Can you please send the following information in a private message PM Link? Regrettably, we would recommend to send the device in to be serviced since the troubleshooting steps have not resolved the issue. 

Full name
Street Address
Email Address
Contact Number
Place of Purchase
Model Code
Serial Number
- Please Note: If you are having an issue replying with the private message link, you can click on my name and select the "message" option as a method to contact me directly as well.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes