JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Book Flex Alpha Speakers and Microphone Not Working

(Topic created: 09-15-2020 08:37 AM)
usertlS1B1wcKN
Astronaut
Options
Computers

I just purchased the Galaxy Book Flex Alpha 2-in-1 13.3.  The speakers and microphone do not work.  Has anyone else had this problem?

4 Replies
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Computers

Take a look at the link below it might be able to help you with this.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01109686/

If the link does not help service is required. Below are some service options available to you.

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.

- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up.

- If you're within the one year warranty, you can private message one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have service set up. http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usercDRpgqDpR5
Constellation
Options
Computers

I have experienced this issue as well but specific to the microphone.  Device shows as working properly with the updated driver and correct permissions but it is not being recognized by any applications (edge, teams, zoom, etc.)

I just purchased this so I can take it back but would really prefer a fix... ive already spent a ton of time getting the cpu set up for work.

WebDD
Constellation
Options
Computers

It's the Samsung Security setting, you need to open that app and turn off "block recording".  Drove me nuts till I figured it out, somehow this feature turned on during an update and could not use Zoom/Skype. 

userKwpS2ly3KW
Astronaut
Options
Computers

Your an absolute star WebDD. 

Thanks so much for this. 

I tried loads of things, and nothing worked, with less than 20 minutes until the meeting, I was panicking, then I found your comment totally by accident, and it sorted it out. 

no more headphones during zoom meetings. 

0 Likes