JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 Charger

(Topic created: 10-22-2021 07:59 PM)
TrackRunner7
Asteroid
Options
Computers

Hello, Can you purchase the 65W charger that  comes with the laptop separately? I think it's model number is EP-TA865.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

Hello, I have looked through our website and do not see one there I did find a 45w but i did not see a 65w charger, you may be able to find one on samsungparts.com but you will need your full tablets model number to know for sure. I can say that I have seen some on amazon but please keep in mind not all of them are from a Samsung retailer and from a 3rd party and we do not recommend using them.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

Hello, I have looked through our website and do not see one there I did find a 45w but i did not see a 65w charger, you may be able to find one on samsungparts.com but you will need your full tablets model number to know for sure. I can say that I have seen some on amazon but please keep in mind not all of them are from a Samsung retailer and from a 3rd party and we do not recommend using them.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
TrackRunner7
Asteroid
Options
Computers
OK thank you. I could only find the 45W charger also. It seems then the only way to get the 65W charger then is with the newer laptops.
0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

You are very welcome! 

0 Likes