JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Notebook 9 Black display when using pen

(Topic created: 02-04-2021 02:54 PM)
userxlusPYHmY6
Asteroid
Options
Computers

I've been using a Samsung Notebook 9 for about a year now and one occurring problem is that when I'm using the pen on the screen at a random time the screen will just turn black. Sometimes it will come back on its own but most of the time I have to do a force shutdown for my computer to work again. It's really annoying when I'm doing school work with the pen and the screen just randomly cuts off. Please help me so I can continue doing schoolwork with no issues.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Computers

I am sorry to hear about this. Please be certain to run both the Microsoft Update and the Samsung Update applications, then restart the PC to see if this will clear up your issues.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Computers

I am sorry to hear about this. Please be certain to run both the Microsoft Update and the Samsung Update applications, then restart the PC to see if this will clear up your issues.

0 Likes
userxlusPYHmY6
Asteroid
Options
Computers
I just did that so I'm a wait a week or two to see if it worked
0 Likes
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Computers

Sounds good. Keep us posted.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userxlusPYHmY6
Asteroid
Options
Computers
I haven’t had any problems with it yet. Thanks for helping me.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Computers

You are most welcome.

0 Likes