cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung Notebook 9 Pro (2019)

I bought my Samsung Notebook 9 Pro last year in July. It is a great and premium laptop, however, on Samsung's website it says the battery can last up to 14.7 hours. I am aware that this varies by usage and settings, but I've never gotten that much battery since I've bought it. I don't install a lot of bloatware or apps. I do basic browding and video watching. Right now, my battery is at 95%, but yet it says I only have 3 hours remaining? I do use Samsung DeX from time to time which I know can drain the battery as it powers the Note 10, but even without using DeX, my computer never gets more than 4 hours. Are there any tips, settings, or power cleaning that I can do? Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Samsung Notebook 9 Pro (2019)

Have you made sure you have all the latest updates on your machine, if so, try using "save battery" on your battery option 

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Samsung Notebook 9 Pro (2019)

Hi @dms97221 

So you can try to go to your Battery options and see what you can do to minimize the consumption. You can adjust the battery for video playback, adjust power/sleep settings & you can even adjust the battery saver if it falls down to a certain percentage.

I hope this bit of info is helpful in any way. Have a great day.