JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung SDE-3003N 4 Channel DVR Security System with 1 TB HDD the DVR

(Topic created on: 8/8/19 3:23 AM)
happymex
Asteroid
Options
Computers

Ok It is showing again. I have a Samsung SDE-3003N 4 Channel DVR Security System with 1 TB HDD the DVR and on the monitor it showing "INPUT LOCKED" Does anybody know how to unlock it?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

Unfortunately these models are no longer supported by most Samsung teams. We recommend reaching out to your retailer or service provider for further assistance. I truly apologize for any inconveniences caused.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

Unfortunately these models are no longer supported by most Samsung teams. We recommend reaching out to your retailer or service provider for further assistance. I truly apologize for any inconveniences caused.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
happymex
Asteroid
Options
Computers

Thanks to all I called Samsung and all that had to be done was a reset!!

0 Likes
happymex
Asteroid
Options
Computers

Thanks to all I called Samsung and all that had to be done was a reset!!

0 Likes
SamsungGill
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

Great! We're glad to hear it.

0 Likes
happymex
Asteroid
Options
Computers