Original topic:

Samsung galaxy book flex doesnt turn on

(Topic created on: 2/23/21 1:14 PM)
MikeG4z
Constellation
Options
Computers
The computer does nothing, it was working really great, then out of nowhere it does not turn on. When putting the charging cable, the light that indicates is charging, does not turn on, green or red. It had like 80% battery when I turn it off, but now it does absolutely nothing. HELP.
5 Replies
Anni
Asteroid
Options
Computers

I have the same issue have you found a solution for it?

SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

I am sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userLPcTXkybJc
Astronaut
Options
Computers

Hello, I am having a very similar problem except that I have to keep pressing the power button until the laptop decideds to turn on. Can you help me with this?

0 Likes
Anni
Asteroid
Options
Computers

Press and hold power button and volume down at the same time for 30 seconds than take it out of charging and try to turn it on if it doesn't work try it again but keep it charging at the same time. That worked for me.

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

Thank you for sharing!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes