Original topic:

Samsung laptop expected delivery date not showing

(Topic created: 10-15-2021 10:27 AM)
userVVAxHc1abn
Asteroid
Options
Computers

Is Samsung laptops not being shipped? I have ordered a Galaxy Flex 2 Alpha on September 4th 2021. Throughout the course of one and a half month, the delivery date changed three times to three different dates. 
However, now the order doesn't show any delivery date. I have talked to the customer care multiple times and got the same reply. Something around the lines of "We have sent this request to some department. You'll hear back from us within 2-3 business days." 

If there are any issues at least informing the customers would be helpful but I never really get any "real commitment date" from the customer service. I am really really disappointed by the service and wanted to reach out to the community to see if there are other people who are experiencing same issues as I am. 

Please let me know if anyone else experiencing similar issues with delivery of their laptops or other products?  Thanks a lot in advance for reading and responding. 

8 Replies
usersBBjhrW20N
Asteroid
Options
Computers
Same here. I ordered galaxy book pro on 9/15 and it still has not shipped. I tried to cancel today, but rep said it is in fulfillment so can't cancel. It's been a month! Irritating. I got the same response you did every time I contacted customer service
userVVAxHc1abn
Asteroid
Options
Computers

It is very frustrating. I even tried to contact the supervisors but got no reply back. I recently put in my rating and waiting for the customer care rep to reply. Not sure what more can we do with the situation we are in. I hope they understand how this bad service will reflect on Samsung's reputation. 

0 Likes
BlakMagik
Asteroid
Options
Computers

Same here. I ordered 9/1 and still nothing but the promise of 10% of the purchase price back. It is only fair that they send buds or something better that 10% to compensate for such a major hiccup in customer service from a global company.

ocallagil
Astronaut
Options
Computers
I am in same boat, ordered on Sept 3rd 2021. Original ship date of Sept 10th, then Sept 28 then Oct 1 and now no more estimate of when it will ship. Customer service tried the downgrade to 256gb ssd and 8gb ram. Not biting on that bs. I have been to it has been escalated on three separate phone calls.. I think they ran out of flex2 alphas with Win 10 and don't want to honor Original deal with $475 tradein for galaxy tab7. I gave one rep a bad rating and I was called about changing my rating from bad to good. Was last told I would have a delivery date provided in 3-5 business days.
0 Likes
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

Hello, We apologize for the issue with the delivery date not being available or delayed and want to thank you for the feedback however the community strictly handles technical support and regrettably you will need to contact our eCommerce team regarding the order for any accurate further assistance needed.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userKl1aDkTBLc
Constellation
Options
Computers

My problem was resolved by Samsung. They shipped me the laptop within few days of complain and got  a 10% refund as promised. Thank you.

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

That's great to hear! You are welcome! 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usersBBjhrW20N
Asteroid
Options
Computers
It's 11/3 and still no laptop!! I have called E-commerce a bunch of times to cancel, but they have no idea how to. I requested to speak with manager and was told they would contact fulfillment and cancel. It's been over two weeks and still not canceled. BTW, I am getting charged by my CC company for a product I have not received. I've already made two payments!!! Garbage customer service. I don't think I will ever order any Samsung product again.
0 Likes