cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung makes it impossible to submit a repair request under warranty

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased a Chromebook 4+ MODEL NUMBER: XE350XBA-K01US in January. The power adapter stopped working weeks ago. I've been trying for weeks to submit a repair request online and via phone, Twitter, and chat.

The chat agents refer me to the support website. After I go through the support website, it tells me I can't request a repair request online and to call for assistance. When I call, the automated agent says they can't take my call. Then I try to chat again and they forward the message to a "Pro" and then I get an automated message that they can't help me and to call for assistance. I've also tried Twitter support. At first they said they would ship a replacement adapter. Then they said they don't have the adapters anymore for a Chromebook purchased in January and that I should purchase one from a third-party vendor.  Then they told me they're still waiting for information on my case for weeks.

Now I have this seven-month-old brick of a Chromebook that is still under warranty, but it impossible to get repaired.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung makes it impossible to submit a repair request under warranty

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear that! I'm not sure that we can send out the replacement power adapter but we can set the unit up for service.

Please send me a private message with the full model code and serial number so that we can look into this for you: Link

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung makes it impossible to submit a repair request under warranty

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear that! I'm not sure that we can send out the replacement power adapter but we can set the unit up for service.

Please send me a private message with the full model code and serial number so that we can look into this for you: Link

View solution in original post