JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung notebook 2 pro 360 mouse pad glitching/malfunctioning

(Topic created: 02-25-2024 03:47 PM)
userCX8423Bojh
Constellation
Options
Computers

I have been a user of Samsung products since I was a teenager, as I believe that their quality is worth highlighting. However, I purchased my Galaxy Book2 Pro 360, and I noticed that the mouse pad has not been smoothly responding for the past year or so, is not a major issue but it can be irritating at times. I owned a Galaxy Book Pro 360, before getting this one and I have never had that issue before. I was wondering if one has had this issue with their Galaxy Book2 Pro 360, mouse pad. Do not get me wrong is it a great device and I love it but I am just not happy with this small issue. Let me know; one, if someone has had this issue, two, what can I do to fix it. 

In advance, thank you so much

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be frustrating with your mouse pad having issues, I would recommend trying the steps in the link below. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01205025/

If these do not help then this is something that will require serivce. Depending on your warranty you will have a couple of options.

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be frustrating with your mouse pad having issues, I would recommend trying the steps in the link below. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01205025/

If these do not help then this is something that will require serivce. Depending on your warranty you will have a couple of options.

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.