Original topic:

Samsung notes on windows 11

(Topic created: 10-25-2021 08:01 AM)
svc76
Astronaut
Options
Computers

I can't figure out how I can rotate a pdf on my Samsung notes app. I also tried to figure it out on Microsoft one note and no luck there either. I recently got the Samsung galaxy book pro 360. Does anyone have any ideas?

0 Likes
2 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

Good afternoon. As far as I am aware, the only way to rotate a PDF file is with Acrobat reader, or a product with PDF manipulation features, such as Microsoft Word. There are some single-function apps to rotate PDF's available in the Google Play store and the Windows store.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

ArtDesk
Nebula
Options
Computers
How about adding landscape mode to notes? I prefer snote to it because of the better workflow functionality.

Note you open the app and even though you have notes in folders they all display as a complete mess when you first open the app. The design non-functionality is weird. Bring snote back on phones so i can better function and sync my work.
0 Likes