cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung washer won't start cycle, wash just keeps flashing

I did a large load of whites that included sheets, a few towels and wash cloths.  I guess it was too much for the washer because it stopped and I couldn;t get the lid to open so I could rearange the load.  When I finally got the lid open (I had to google it) rearanging didn't help and the washer wouldn't continue so I took the laundry out, horrible wet messy job, and hung it outside to drip dry.  Now the washer is stuck in some kind of limbo, when I try to start it the WASH light just keeps flashing and there is nothing I can do to make it start.  I tried unplugging it for a few minutes, nothing different.   What the heck is wrong and how do I fix it?!  I've only had it for 2 months.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Samsung washer won't start cycle, wash just keeps flashing

I live in an apartment complex and have to use quarters for the laundry.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@useriM9h6iGrXY     I am sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

It's a Samsung WA54R7200A.  What do you need serial number for?  

Highlighted
Asteroid

I just figured out that the problem is the lid lock won't work.  It doesn't automatically lock when the start button is pushed.