So.....I bought a new gaming PC.

(Topic created: 06-22-2021 07:53 PM)
SherriTheGr8
Asteroid
Options
Computers
Sorry for the long read. 

Gamer Infinity 8000 

CyberPowerPC ELUNA 242V Premium RGB Gaming Case Mid-Tower w/ Tempered Glass Window Panel + 3x ARGB Fans (Black Color)CC: NoneCOOLANT: NoneCPU: Intel® Core™ Processor i7-11700F 8/16 2.50GHz [Turbo 4.8GHz] 16MB Cache LGA1200 [w/o Integrated Graphic]CS_FAN: Default case fansENGRAVING: NoneFAN: CyberPowerPC MasterLiquid Lite 120mm ARGB CPU Liquid Cooler with Dual Chamber Pump & Copper Cold PlateHDD: 240GB WD Green SSD + 1TB SATA III Hard Drive Combo (Combo Drive)HDD2: NoneHEADSET: NoneIUSB: Built-in USB Ports (Based on motherboard and case selection)KEYBOARD: CyberPowerPC Multimedia USB Gaming KeyboardMEMORY: 16GB (8GBx2) DDR4/3000MHz Dual Channel Memory (Crucial Ballistix Sport)MICROPHONE: NoneMONITOR: NoneMOPAD: NoneMOTHERBOARD: GIGABYTE Z590 UD AC ATX, ARGB, 802.11ac, 2.5GbE LAN, 2 PCIe x16, 2 PCIe x1, 5 SATA3, 3x M.2 SATA/PCIeMOUSE: CyberPowerPC Standard 4000 DPI with Weight System Optical Gaming MouseNETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN NetworkOS: Windows 10 Home (64-bit Edition)OVERCLOCK: No OverclockingPOWERSUPPLY: 750 Watts - Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 Series 750W 80 PLUS GOLD Ultra Quiet Full Modular Power SupplyPRO_WIRING: NoneRUSH: Standard processing time: ship within 4 to 5 WeeksSERVICE: 3 Years FREE Service Plan (INCLUDES LABOR AND LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT)SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIOSPEAKERS: NoneUSBHD: NoneVIDEO: GeForce RTX™ 3060 12GB GDDR6 Video Card (Ampere) [VR Ready] (Single Card)WARRANTY: STANDARD WARRANTY: 1 Year Parts WARRANTYWNC:

What do you all think? Is there anything you think I forgot or got that I shouldn't have or that you feel wasn't necessary? I play pretty much only on steam and have quite a large collection of games as well. I'm always looking for Steam friends and people to play with. 
5 Replies
uncie
Astronaut
Options
Computers
holle
0 Likes
WAO71421
Astronaut
Options
Computers
It's good for gaming
0 Likes
SherriTheGr8
Asteroid
Options
Computers
Yeah the PC I had before this played my games but it was kind of glitchy. Some games did crash quite often. I've had this new one a little over a month and haven't even begun to scratched the surface yet.

The only part that kind of stinks is my work schedule changed since I got the new computer. I'm working Monday through Friday 5:00am - 1:00pm now. Before I was working Monday through Friday 3:00pm-11:00pm so I was able to stay up much later.

Now I get home between 1:30pm-1:45pm and usually I have enough time to hop in the shower, eat dinner, watch a little T.V and head to bed by 7:00-7:30 to get up 3:30am to start getting ready to head back to work. :slightly_frowning_face:
WAO71421
Astronaut
Options
Computers
You should have gotten a pc w a Intel i9
0 Likes
SherriTheGr8
Asteroid
Options
Computers
It was a thought but the i7 will handle everything I currently play and the upcoming titles I'm looking forward to. So it was kind of like get what I needed to do the playing I desired or paying a lot more and having to wait like 4-6 weeks more on top of the original waiting/production/shipping times. It was right about 6 weeks before I got the one I built and ordered.
0 Likes