Original topic:

Tablet mode on Galaxy Book Pro 360 not working!

(Topic created: 11-17-2021 10:52 PM)
Asml8
Asteroid
Options
Computers
After updating to the new version of Windows on my Galaxy Book I noticed when I flip my screen around it no longer asks if I'd like to switch to tablet mode. I see nothing within the settings to manually put it in tablet mode and this has me wondering if the update did away with the tablet mode altogether but still I'd like to know what the h*%& happened to it and why can't I see an option for it. 
0 Likes
8 Replies
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

Hello, I apologize for the issue reported, you mentioned this occurred after your recent Windows update correct? Can you please confirm the current version you are running on the PC? I am only inquiring because Windows 11 does not have Tablet mode so if that is the current version being used on the PC regrettably you will no longer have access to this feature. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Asml8
Asteroid
Options
Computers
That is exactly correct, I'm running Windows 11. That's unfortunate, I can live without it but I did like it being able to switch to tablet mode. Do you know whether or not with future updates to Windows 11 if they'll bring back the tablet mode?
0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

According to the Microsoft forums, tablet mode is being reworked with additional functionality and features. Microsoft support would be your best option for additional information regarding future updates.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Asml8
Asteroid
Options
Computers
Thank you 🙏🏿
0 Likes
ArtDesk
Comet
Options
Computers
You guys should just make DEX the default mode for the 360 tablet aspect. Windows updates or upgrades are notorious for breaking stuff that once worked. This issue can easily be fixed by letting DEX take over the job.
0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

You are most welcome.

0 Likes
ArtDesk
Comet
Options
Computers
Wow, a informative post. Thanks, I went the easy route used Start 11 by Stardock and skinned Win 10 to look like 11 without the bugs. Thanks for the info 360 becomes 180 or 240 but 360 is gone. I will make sure I never upgrade it.
0 Likes
ArtDesk
Comet
Options
Computers
Can you connect your phone or tablet with DEX then flip it into tablet mode and use it? You could try it wired or wireless.
0 Likes