Original topic:

The screen on my Samsung 226BW monitor is flickering!

(Topic created: 11-11-2021 02:07 AM)
userymSjfpGQx3
Astronaut
Options
Computers

I just bought my brand new Samsung 226BW LCD monitor for my company's   office today and was disappointed to notice a horizontal flicker when plugged into my Toshiba A100-110 laptop (clearly visible with greys and black backgrounds). I called Samsung support, and they suggested I try another PC to see if there was a flicker - I did, and there was no flicker! Even after updating graphics drivers and other software, this is still happening on my Tosh. Now I'm not sure if I should just try to exchange the monitor for another one. Do you have any advice?

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

Hello, I apologize for the concern with the monitor flickering when connected to the Toshiba laptop only and regrettably this likely would be an issue with the video card, and we would encourage you to contact Toshiba at 1-800-457-7777 or http://www.toshiba.com/support/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes