Original topic:

We’re sorry! At this time we are unable to complete your order because you have exceede

(Topic created: 01-16-2022 05:12 PM)
usertSUiAblfGI
Constellation
Options
Computers
My Order has been canceled once again. We’re sorry! At this time we are unable to complete your order because you have exceeded the maximum number of purchases and/or transactions allowed.

This is the 12th time I try to make a purchase with you guys. I find it really upsetting that Samsung doesn't try to help in someone buying one of their products, I have used all of the payment methods you guys provide PayPal, venmo, Amazon pay, Google pay, American Express, discover, visa and MasterCard. Unfortunately I don't have Diners club but I don't think it's about payment method. 

I also already talked with three of my Banks and verified all the information that is correct and they have cleared my account for future payments.

However for the 12th time in my order has been canceled. Customer service doesn't know how to address the situation neither the escalation worked.

It's really sad to see a company refusing to accept more than $1,000 in order to buy one of their products and now completely understand why they're competitors ahead of them.

Thanks for nothing Samsung.
0 Likes
3 Replies
user149533at39
Honored Contributor
Options
Computers
Call Samsung directly
0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

I totally understand how frustrating that can be! I was going to suggest contacting your banks and whatnot to make sure they haven't blocked your accounts. However, seeing that you've done that, the only other option is to call our E-Commerce team directly. It's possible that something in the system glitched out and isn't allowing purchases to be made. You can contact them via phone at 855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usersh7gfLw8PB
Astronaut
Options
Computers

Hi ,

I found a solution to this problem... i had the same problem i ordered 14 times was still getting same error.
how to solve the problem is to change the shipping address preferably California with tax implications

i guess they are having problems with the distribution center or shipping processing where you are ordering from.

0 Likes