Asteroid

What should I get to be a developer?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not sure what laptop I need

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: What should I get to be a developer?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Developer is quite a broad term. C++, for instance, can be done on feeble hardware like an i3 8145U (Code blocks is good for beginners). Game development on the other hand, is best done on high-end model for Unreal 4. Now, for something basic like creating themes, icon packs, and the like, you'd want a laptop that covers sRGB. 

Look at the Notebook 7 Force and Notebook Odyssey (RTX2060). If you have any additional questions mention me, that way I'll get a notification @TASTIC

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Developer is quite a broad term. C++, for instance, can be done on feeble hardware like an i3 8145U (Code blocks is good for beginners). Game development on the other hand, is best done on high-end model for Unreal 4. Now, for something basic like creating themes, icon packs, and the like, you'd want a laptop that covers sRGB. 

Look at the Notebook 7 Force and Notebook Odyssey (RTX2060). If you have any additional questions mention me, that way I'll get a notification @TASTIC

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.

View solution in original post

TASTIC
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you very much!