Original topic:

Which stylus is compatible to the galaxy book flex?

(Topic created on: 1/4/21 6:55 AM)
user6TXCLNXTgb
Astronaut
Options
Computers

Hi,

i recently got a Samsung Galaxy book flex (Galaxy Book Flex 15.6” ( NP950QCG-K01US )) and want to use it more for digital art and drawing.
However the S-Pen feels uncomfortable in my hand when i use it for longer periods. Now i looked into getting a stylus, however i am completely confused as to what stylus would be compatible to my Notebook.
Since the laptop is pretty new, all the information on stylus never includes the galaxy book flex, so i don't know which pens to get or what to look for in a pen to make sure it will work with the laptop. Since the S-Pen is functional, i figure a regular stylus should work, too.
If anyone has some insights on this, or knows a third party stylus they can recommend, i would really appreciate the help.

Thanks <3

0 Likes
2 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

The screen on the Galaxy Book Flex will allow input from any capacitive stylus. The stylii available work the same as a finger touch. The S Pen on your laptop has extra features that only work with the specific inductive portion of the screen.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
CorporateCAT
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers

You would need to look for a EMR stylus as that is the type of pen the included s-pen is.

Samsung s-pen that included with the new Note devices.

A capacitive stylus works like a finger touch, not the most accurate.

With an EMR stylus, you can enjoy the best of technology combined with a natural experience that mimics that of using pen and paper.

Hope it helps

0 Likes