Original topic:

Who knew less than 2 years and the Flex and pretend top S ....

(Topic created: 09-29-2022 12:07 PM)
abndned1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers
Little less than 2 years ago the Galaxy Flex was 1000+ depending on options, same with thr Galaxy Pretend-top S. Today they want me to trade and upgrade. IF either is accepted would ya like to know what they'll give? Pretend-top goes for $100. The once flagship that paced thr way for 360 and 360 pro 2?......$150. Really, REALLY starting to consider  selling 2 phones, a tablet, 2 "laptops" and 55' 4kuhd dirt cheap , just to buy 1 DECENT, well supported device.🤷‍:male_sign:
2 Replies
bkmelas
Comet
Options
Computers
All those things are over-priced. I rather keep my old appliances and phone until they break and I will update them not to Samsung I'm disappointed with service, support and maintenance.
0 Likes
abndned1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers
Amen to that. The only thing that kept me was good hardware. Their customer service AND care team....well I 2 devices over 1000$ less than 1 yr would not honor their manufactory warranty. "Contact your service provider" who was on conference the whole time. Overpriced, not supported or maintained, then you can't even buy help from them.
0 Likes