cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

WiFi showing limit sign

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am using the Notebook Flash Pentium processor.
OS - Windows 8.
Last night I had a terribly strange experience. I couldn't browse the internet with my laptop. The WiFi showing a limit sign. But at the same time, I was able to browse the internet with my mobile device. Even Samsung, yahoo, homeztale i mean, i couldn't browse the internet completely. I am attaching a screenshot for reference.
I re-setup my Windows. Now no longer have this issue. If this happens in the future so please if you could give me a solution to this problem I would be very happy.

Capture 1.JPG

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: WiFi showing limit sign

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Open a command prompt window, type ipconfig /release, then Enter. Type in ipconfig /renew, then Enter. Restart the computer.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The limited connection is generally caused be a corrupted IP stack. It can be cleared by releasing and renewing the IP configuration in your command prompt.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for replying.
Would you please give me an example of how may i do that?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Open a command prompt window, type ipconfig /release, then Enter. Type in ipconfig /renew, then Enter. Restart the computer.

View solution in original post