cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Windows Laptop NP700Z5C-S03US - after Win 10 instalation the Function keys are not working

My laptop NP700Z5C-S03US came with Win7, but as this system has no support anymore  I've updated it to Win10.

As I did it the function keys are not working. I can not control the screen brightness, keyboard backlight (Now I can not use that function at all!) etc.

Trying to find a solution, but without success. 

As suggested, I was trying to install the Samsung Settings from Microsoft Store, but the system stated, that the software is not compatible with my hardware. !?!?

Have anyone suggestions what shall I do?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Windows Laptop NP700Z5C-S03US - after Win 10 instalation the Function keys are not working

Have you attempted to reinstall the OS?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Windows Laptop NP700Z5C-S03US - after Win 10 instalation the Function keys are not working

@SamsungLarry wrote:

Have you attempted to reinstall the OS?

The laptop came with Win 7, but because the support for that OS is ended, Yes, I've actually reinstalled the OS to Win 10 using the free system update option.