Original topic:

Windows crash because of ?

(Topic created: 05-10-2021 05:23 PM)
user9tRj5vyuEQ
Constellation
Options
Computers

I bought a Samsung 980 ssd yesterday, copied the system from my older disk(intel 760p), but unfortunately it  crashed in a few minutes after windows start. Then I tried to install a new, clean windows on it, it was alright until net with the world and got a driver: intel XE graphic driver, broken again the same as what it was before. 

And what was going on, I have a Nvidia graphic card, later I put back my Nvidia into the pc and wanted to see what happened through this card, Windows booted normally and nothing happened, although I changed my video output to XE graphic card with Nvidia card plug in. I can't use my Samsung ssd with only the intel XE graphic card, which is OK with intel ssd.

4 Replies
Dan2025
Halo
Options
Computers
JUST RETURN IT WAIT GET URSELF SAMSUNG LAPTOP GOMING IN MAY
0 Likes
ddaniel51
Comet
Options
Computers

Sound like your fresh install has an issue with the updated Intel graphics driver operation.

Is there anything in the Intel forums about it or perhaps a Google search for Intel graphics issues?

0 Likes
user9tRj5vyuEQ
Constellation
Options
Computers

NO, and nothing found in intel forum and google search.

But by the way, it works find now, probably the power control had some issues in early time, the xe graphics card cannot get the energy what it need after driver installed.

0 Likes
Laie1472
Astronaut
Options
Computers
Update bios
0 Likes