cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Xpress C410W stopped feeding paper

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My printer stopped feeding paper and indicates there's a paper jam (orange LED) . There is no paper jam I checked. It'll acts like it's feeding but it's not and sometimes it just keeps going have to unplug it to stop it. I've even changed paper inserted the tray several different times and made sure  all doors are closed. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Xpress C410W stopped feeding paper

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Message - paper jam in tray 1.

I've changed paper. The paper won't feed from tray. I'm thinking a bad tray because it won't feed one sheet.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you pulled up the Easy Printer manager to see where the jam is supposedly located? The manager should give you an exact location such as in the exit tray or in the machine.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Message - paper jam in tray 1.

I've changed paper. The paper won't feed from tray. I'm thinking a bad tray because it won't feed one sheet.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

At this point, the printer will more than likely need service.  Could you send us a Private Message with the serial number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Recycled it. the repair person I used spent 2 hours on it and found something broken which locked it up. cost more to repair than to replace .  out of warranty . 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi

Could you tell us wath part was broken?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have same issue right now it was working fine yeaterday and now it does not print or feed paper

Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I apologize, all our printers are now supported by HP, you can reach them via phone at 800.544.9976 or email at bcosupportcenter@hp.com.