Original topic:

galaxy book flex2 alpha Windows 11 Update

(Topic created: 01-19-2022 07:55 AM)
userKsjdvbPw6c
Constellation
Options
Computers

I purchased a Galaxy Flex2 Alpha right before they shipped with Windows 11. The update is on hold because of an issue with the Intel SST drivers. No available drivers on Samsung update yet. But the new ones all ship with Windows 11. I was just wondering if anyone has heard when it will be offered.

0 Likes
3 Replies
userOlMqwMPbhC
Constellation
Options
Computers

I had a flex 2 alpha with Windows 10 on it.  No problem updating to 11 and I think the fix you are talking about happens in an update after you update to 11.  I also have a flex 2 alpha that came with Windows 11.  I think it received that update.  No problems before or after.

0 Likes
userSP5HeqSaGy
Constellation
Options
Computers

I cannot get my Galaxy flex 2 with Windows 10 to update to windows 11.  I called support and they want me to send it in for "repair".  I really don't want to.  Is there a fix or something I am missing?  i see above someone mentioned an issue with the Intel SSL drivers??

0 Likes
userKsjdvbPw6c
Constellation
Options
Computers

From my original post. I tried several times on Windows update and kept saying coming soon. Same SSL driver issues. I tried a couple times on the Windows 11 website and it would say wait for the manufacturer update. Today I went to the Microsoft Windows 11 website and there was the link to download. I did that, it did a quick check, said my PC meets the requirements and a tab to "Install Now" . Did that, took about 35 minutes and updated my Flex2 Alpha to Windows 11. Worked without a hitch.

0 Likes