JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung xpress c1860fw Frozen Screen

(Topic created: 08-29-2021 08:14 PM)
userDO4Yon5BNb
Astronaut
Options
Computers

Hi there I've got a frozen screen on my Samsung printer showing the Samsung logo and nothing after, Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks, 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Computers

Hello. I apologize, as of January 1, 2016, Samsung no longer provides technical support for printers. HP has taken over responsibility. For any printer-related inquiries please reach out to HP directly at, bcosupportcenter@hp.com or call, 1-800-544-9976.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Computers

Hello. I apologize, as of January 1, 2016, Samsung no longer provides technical support for printers. HP has taken over responsibility. For any printer-related inquiries please reach out to HP directly at, bcosupportcenter@hp.com or call, 1-800-544-9976.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes