JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

trying to connect laptop to tv

(Topic created on: 11/20/19 9:52 AM)
userV1fGr6gT8B
Asteroid
Options
Computers

i own a  Samsung ATIV Book 9 Plus NP940X3G-K04US 13.3-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Mineral Ash Black) ....im trying to connect laptop to a monitor through VGA.  but i think this laptop only has a mini VGA port.  

the manual says i need a D-sub VGA adapter?  not sure what this is.  

has anyone bought one of these adapters successfully from amazon?  if anyone has a link, let me know.  thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

You are most welcome.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

Good afternoon. The adapter you are looking for is model AA-AV2N12B/US. It is available from multiple online retailers.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

That is a Mini HDMI to VGA adapter. This will not work with the Mini VGA in the laptop.

0 Likes
userV1fGr6gT8B
Asteroid
Options
Computers

ok got it. thanks!

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Computers

You are most welcome.

View solution in context

0 Likes
useryuhQfeLtro
Astronaut
Options
Computers

not sure about what type of VGA cable you required but i was reading about these HDMI splitters may be its helpful for you  

0 Likes