Original topic:

A-series cameras: Great on a budget!

(Topic created: a month ago)
Faith4Hope
Nebula
Options
Creator
Samsung A-line series cameras are really good quality without the expense of the other bigger higher more popular lines (no shade on the other lines- I've really been enjoying everyone's pics, regardless of which line or model they may come from)
Today, I come with more flower pics- I just wanted to share. 
Today's featured flowers: Tall Bearded Irises fresh after the rain! 
Just wish that the background was better (and not just a building wall). I'm not up to editing anything as of yet, but who knows? Maybe one day, I might take these A-series pics & see what I can do with Samsung's built-in software.
Anyhow, here's how they turned out. You can even see the fuzz on their little "beards" & petal designs! Plus, they're in good company- I'm sure can also see them hiding behind them~

I hope you'll like these like I do. I hope everyone takes care & stays safe!🙂

1 Reply
Faith4Hope
Nebula
Options
Creator
Hi everyone; I hope you're staying happy, healthy, & safe! 
I've recently posted a pic with some tall bearded irises (showing the camera quality of A-series devices). However, after looking it over, I felt like that picture gave 1 iris way more of the spotlight than the other- so I wanted to also give the other iris some time to shine as well! Hopefully, I'll be able to give their shy friends in the background of the previous pic their time as well. They're all very beautiful- and their beauty is pretty well-captured by even the A-series cameras, down to the finer details!
I hope you also like this pic (as well as the others) as much as I do! 
Take care everyone! 

0 Likes