cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Supernova

A10e

Still enjoying the Screen Resolution and Camera Quality after all this time on a phone that costs $99+$35data card. No Complaints. Just Works 

6 REPLIES 6
Constellation

Re: A10e

what phone is that?
Supernova

Samsung Galaxy A10e. I purchased it about 5 months back. They are around $99 if you'll get a prepaid $35 card with it Straight Talk. It just works good. I figured being such a budget there would be issues but haven't found any. I have an S20fe and have had several issues with that one. Runs Android 10 which is much more stable. Doesnt have a fingerprint sensor but those are glitchy at best also. Great battery life. Theres an A20e also which is just double the battery life and storage of this one but haven't had any issues with the battery or performance of this. Its definitely my daily driver
Astronaut

Re: Re: A10e

can I have the specs pls
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Re: A10e

You can find the specs to the A10e here: https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/phones/galaxy-a/galaxy-a10e-unlocked-sm-a102uzkaxaa/#specs

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Astronaut

Re: Re: Re: A10e

Ok, thank you
Astronaut

That phone is practically unusable