cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
user3oAlTt9KkW
Constellation

Apple and Galaxy Pairing together for FACETIME🤘🏽🤑

Ok I've  been with Galaxy for a while (Galaxy 8+ I will be buyinb the 10 pretty soon)  & idkk about you guy's but I still got some pretty cocky iPhone users around me, lol just kidding just kidding. People always say it would be better if iPhone & GALAXY'S could FACETIME & I'd love to say I think that would be AWESOME POSSUM!!! For all mobile galaxy devices and apple❣ Samsung and Apple should pair together to make some magic I really think both sides could benefit from it because so many people have said it. What do you guy's think? Could it be something possible within the next few month's? Who knows🙃

3 REPLIES 3
Kyler960
Asteroid

Re: Apple and Galaxy Pairing together for FACETIME🤘🏽🤑

Is it possible.... maybe? Within the next few months, i think you would have better luck wining the lottery.I could see maybe if apple had all new leadership, plus there are many apps you can substitute facetime like google allo, skype, discord, and facebook messanger.

Khemikhall
Asteroid

That would be interesting, but i feel that face time is a bit overrated since its just a video call service. Nowadays everyone has Messenger and WhatsApp, which gives excellent cross platform vid quality.

UNSC-ONI
Cosmic Ray

nice but umm.....NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KAHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! apple won't let facetime on non-apple products, they are more the happy for google play on iphone so you can watch and download your videos but not the other way around..... apple wants you to go buy a iphone or some kind of ipad or ipod touch at least to do anything related to apple products or services. I "think" the fact that app store has google play is a huge bone being thrown to us cross users and just to keep us happy and not complaing, but apple won't go to android and let itunes go on it....apple wants you to but a apple product.