Original topic:

Check It Out: Top photo editing apps for Galaxy phones

(Topic created: 07-14-2019 03:12 AM)
SamsungAlix
Comet
Options
Creator

Capturing an amazing pic is a skill. So is photo editing. Here are some of the apps and tools I'm using:

Cover art

1. Snapseed: This is my go-to editing app. It has all the editing basics I need ā€” plus unique tools, like lens blur and head pose. Learn more.

Cover art

2. VSCO: If I'm going for a cool film factor, I use this app. There are so many filters to choose from. If you're not sure which is right for your photo, explore the community for inspiration. Learn more.

3. Adobe Photoshop Mix: Need to quickly retouch an image? Correct or cover up imperfections in this mobile app. Learn more.

Now it's your turn. Let's hear the editing apps you like.

8 Replies
RJONES
Galaxy
Options
Creator

Lightroom CC all the way! Install Luts to help make editing even faster!

It is a paid app, but well worth the investment.

ImSamGalJade
Constellation
Options
Creator

When editing my photography, I have generally used the "Pixlr" application.  Although, on other occasions I use the editing tools on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Unlocked). Furthermore, I am happy to announce that I will soon be testing out the newest photography tech. and editingbtools that have been released from Samsung/Galaxy. My oldest daughter, Laina. Age:4

My youngest daughter, Ivory. Age:2

Jade N. G.
0 Likes
SamsungAlix
Comet
Options
Creator

Can't wait to see what else you do, Jade. Drop your other #withGalaxy faves in this thread as you go along. 

0 Likes
Thebert86
Cosmic Ray
Options
Creator

I recommend photographers to edit their images using any of the Adobe Apps.

0 Likes
SamsungAlix
Comet
Options
Creator

Great advice! Some of the new Galaxy S10s also offer Adobe Rush. 

0 Likes
MeadowAnn75
Asteroid
Options
Creator

Picsart is my favorite editing app!Selfie created by PicsartSelfie created by Picsart

Meadow
0 Likes
SamsungAlix
Comet
Options
Creator

@MeadowAnn75 futuristic. What other features do you like?

0 Likes
RedDragon
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Creator

Snapsee and VSCO are my go-to apps to edit pictures too and adobe apps are complicated to use. šŸ˜ƒ

0 Likes