Original topic:

Different pictures

(Topic created: 11-20-2022 12:36 PM)
kikirot
Astronaut
Options
Creator
So one of these belong to a A21 and another to a phone i cant remember. And i dont know which is better. So the top one is the one i cant remember and the bottom is the A21. I need to know which is better cuz i wanna paint the better one. For a upcoming contest.

The one i cant remember

The A21

7 Replies
darrian
Astronaut
Options
Creator
They look about the same you can check the size of the pic so if ones only 8mb or something like that and the other is bigger or smaller the one taking up more space is probably the higher quality pic
kikirot
Astronaut
Options
Creator
Cool thanks
0 Likes
Components
Astronaut
Options
Creator
Artificial intelligence and the world :world_map: THROUGH the internet marketing industry and the world :world_map:20221120_053157_60_1668951118.jpg20221120_053157_resized_61_1668951117.jpg
kikirot
Astronaut
Options
Creator
Thanks y'all
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Creator
Composition of #2 is off... all the branches hanging in the upper 3rd make it "busy" ... also, the focal point is on the one "three trunk" tree, not the trail - kinda unclear what we're hoping to convey ...

If the perspective was more oriented on the trail and camera was situated beyond that tree (to not show it), it would be fine

The top photo is better, except for the fence ... if the fence wasn't there, you'd probably feel more like you're in the country (or off the beaten path)
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
Creator
agree with ^^^^
Buckeyeman50
Comet
Options
Creator
Well i like the second one best.