JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Following members

(Topic created on: 10/28/20 9:06 PM)
AmandaBaldwin
Constellation
Options
Creator

Hello, I just want to know how I follow a specific member.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLarry
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Creator

Good afternoon. You need to click on the name of the member, and under their profile, there will be an option to follow them. If this option is not present in the mobile app, please ensure that you have the app fully updated. If it is still not there, you can go to a web browser in order to use this feature

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
AmandaBaldwin
Constellation
Options
Creator
I can't find them, thats the problem
0 Likes
AmandaBaldwin
Constellation
Options
Creator
ugh feeling very sad :sad_but_relieved_face: this Christmas :christmas_tree: missing my mom...
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungLarry
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Creator

Good afternoon. You need to click on the name of the member, and under their profile, there will be an option to follow them. If this option is not present in the mobile app, please ensure that you have the app fully updated. If it is still not there, you can go to a web browser in order to use this feature

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes