Original topic:

How-To: Fire Up Your Best BBQ Pics

(Topic created: 07-29-2019 09:12 AM)
SamsungMaya
Cosmic Ray
Options
Creator

Summer is in full swing and for me that means spending as much time as possible outside. My friends and I love to BBQ on the weekends and Iā€™m always the dedicated photographer. Personally, Iā€™m shooting with the Galaxy S10, but here are some tips from Hannah Harley (@hanharley) that can ensure that you document your BBQ in all its glory, no matter which Samsung device youā€™re using.  

• Composition: To createā€Æbalanceā€Æusing grid lines, consider proportions andā€Æruleā€Æof thirds when taking your shots.ā€Æ 
  • Planning: Consider your surroundings and your light sources, then find creative ways to elevate your subjects.ā€Æ 
  • Lighting: Use light to create drama, bringing the subject of your photos to life.ā€Æ 
  • Food Mode: Focus on what matters. Get the details when taking photos of your food and blur out everything else.ā€Æ 
  • Dual Aperture: For best results inā€Ælowlight,ā€Æset aperture at F1.5 to let in more light.ā€Æ 

What do you think? Check out more of Hannahā€™s pics in our Summer Stories on Instagram!  

SummerStories_BBQ.gif

Summer on!  

-Maya

0 Replies