Original topic:

How to: And some flair to your summer

(Topic created: 07-13-2019 07:25 AM)
SamsungAlix
Comet
Options
Creator

Summer is my favorite season. My favorite day of my favorite season? The 4th of July! There were parties, great food, and honestly, I got to flaunt all my red, white, and blue.. But the best part was easily the fireworks! Thereā€™s something so magical about them. Everybody loves trying to get pictures of their local July 4th display with their phones, but more often than not they fall a little short.

Luckily, most Samsung phones are designed to let you control the camera settings, opening up a world of opportunity to take the best shots.  So, I thought Iā€™d put together a little list of tips that could help you nail it for other celebrations youā€™ve got going on, and to get ready for next year 

• Planning:ā€ÆGet in early, scout the location for places or angles of interest. Set up your equipment and be ready when the moment comes.ā€Æ 
  • Night Aperture:ā€ÆFor best results inā€Ælowlight,ā€Æset aperture at F1.5 to let in more light.ā€Æ 
  • Composition:ā€ÆTo create balance, use grid lines, consider proportions andā€Æruleā€Æof thirds when taking your photos.ā€Æ 
  • Short Exposure:ā€ÆIn order to capture fleeting moments, be sure to increase your shutter speed.ā€Æ 
  • Long Exposure:ā€ÆReduce shutter speed to blur objects in motion and make light trails.ā€Æ 

The rest is up to you! I always look forward to seeing what you all create, so light up the comment section with your best firework pictures!  

ā€˜Til next time!  

-Alix

CF Creator Fireworks 2.png

2 Replies
JLouisVB
Constellation
Options
Creator

How do I get to the creator group?

0 Likes
SamsungAlix
Comet
Options
Creator

@JLouisVB start a discussion by hitting the blue button on this page. 

0 Likes