Original topic:

How to: And some flair to your summer

(Topic created: 07-15-2019 02:23 PM)
SamsungAlix
Comet
Options
Creator

Summer is my favorite season. My favorite day of my favorite season? The 4th of July! There were parties, great food, and honestly, I got to flaunt all my red, white, and blue.. But the best part was easily the fireworks! There’s something so magical about them. Everybody loves trying to get pictures of their local July 4th display with their phones, but more often than not they fall a little short.

Luckily, most Samsung phones are designed to let you control the camera settings, opening up a world of opportunity to take the best shots.  So, I thought I’d put together a little list of tips that could help you nail it for other celebrations you’ve got going on, and to get ready for next year 

• Planning: Get in early, scout the location for places or angles of interest. Set up your equipment and be ready when the moment comes. 
  • Night Aperture: For best results in lowlight, set aperture at F1.5 to let in more light. 
  • Composition: To create balance, use grid lines, consider proportions and rule of thirds when taking your photos. 
  • Short Exposure: In order to capture fleeting moments, be sure to increase your shutter speed. 
  • Long Exposure: Reduce shutter speed to blur objects in motion and make light trails. 

The rest is up to you! I always look forward to seeing what you all create, so light up the comment section with your best firework pictures!  

‘Til next time!  

-Alix

CF Creator Fireworks 2.png

2 Replies
JLouisVB
Constellation
Options
Creator

How do I get to the creator group?

0 Likes
SamsungAlix
Comet
Options
Creator

@JLouisVB start a discussion by hitting the blue button on this page. 

0 Likes