Original topic:

How-to: Travel Photography Tips

(Topic created: 07-01-2020 03:22 AM)
SamsungAlix
Comet
Options
Creator

The biggest photography tip I can give you is to get to know your device. No matter which Galaxy you own, the power of a pro style photo is in your hands. You just need to know the right settings. Hereā€™s some of my faves:

Galaxy S8: Selective Mode- choose the depth of field after taking the shot to choose whichever focus you fancy: foreground, background, or both.

Galaxy S8 (1).jpg

Galaxy Note8: Panorama: Pan the camera from left to right to capture the sweeping vistas around you.

Galaxy Note8_crop (1).jpg

Galaxy S9: Dual Aperture: The S9 lenses adjust to let more in light when needed, allowing you to capture the perfect pic, day or night.

Galaxy S9_02 (1).jpg

Galaxy Note9: Scene Optimizer: Your Galaxy Note9ā€™s intelligent camera can recognize what youā€™re focusing on and adjust the color to make it look extra fresh. With 20 different modes, you can enhance just about everything.

Galaxy Note9 (1).jpg

Galaxy S10: Selfie Live Focus: No trip is complete without a little self-indulgence. Experiment with depth of field and artistic effects to switch up the mood of your selfies.

Galaxy S10 (1).jpg

3 Replies
userbUdcFtzykG
Constellation
Options
Creator

Panorama doesn't work on my brand new note 9 & it also didn't work on my note 8. Why?

0 Likes
JackieK
Cosmic Ray
Options
Creator
awesome
0 Likes
Bucky99
Astronaut
Options
Creator
šŸ˜š