Original topic:

Just a fly guy

(Topic created: 08-07-2022 07:48 AM)
Who_Me
Astronaut
Options
Creator

Pretty impressive what this camera system can do if you can hold still long enough to keep focus. Three 10x zoom shots, one 3x zoom.
5 Replies
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Creator

@Who_Me @ I agree, my S21U can take great pics.  I only wish the message board didn't strip the EXIF data from the pics so that we could see the settings used.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
Who_Me
Astronaut
Options
Creator
Yeah that is unfortunate. Would help a lot of others learn. I've seen a great many shots from others here that I would have loved to have learned from as well, seen what settings they used, etc.
bill-e
Options
Creator

@Who_Me  Just cuz you posted a bug it reminded me of a Pic I took with an entry level Nikon D40 and a Sigma 150 lens.  This is a crop from a 6mp DX shot I took back in 2012.

Really an entry level 6mp DSLR and a reasonably good 3rd party lens.  That spiked ball the spider is playing with is a piece of pollen from a Rose of Sharon flower. 

In my opinion, you just can't compare any phone camera to a DSLR yet that's many persons frame of reference when the call something bad.  Apples and oranges and the new phone cameras are pretty darn good for what they are. 

spider_crop1_2.jpeg.jpg

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
Who_Me
Astronaut
Options
Creator
Yeah it's impossible to match the fine details of a DSLR . But I agree mobile photography has come a long, long way.

What is the species of that you captured?
0 Likes
bill-e
Options
Creator

@Who_Me To answer your question, I did look up that spider and I think I came pretty close to identifying it but that was so long ago I have no idea what it was. 

Bill
---
0 Likes