Original topic:

Make photo montages with Samsung's photo editor and have fun !!!

(Topic created: 10-29-2021 10:49 AM)
Cassidy007
Cosmic Ray
Options
Creator

If you like this article, do not hesitate to click on LIKE because it encourages me to continue.

Be creative and share your results with us.

Articles currently available:

EX: Go from this to this. 

Cassidy007_0-1635529344087.jpeg

BEFORE

Cassidy007_1-1635529382917.jpeg

AFTER

Cassidy007_2-1635529405960.jpeg

So that everyone understands how I made the modification on my photo, I will explain it here:

Cassidy007_3-1635529428322.jpegCassidy007_4-1635529548898.jpeg

Photo before cropping + tool for cropping

To outline, you choose roughly what you want to keep in the image with the lasso ... then you add with the + what you want and / or remove what is in excess with the -. You save and choose the photo on which you want to place your cropped image.

I did not find the crocodile cut out but I cut it out again, it allows you to understand how I proceeded to obtain this result.

Quickly, I had cut out the image of the crocodile and I had only to add it as a symbol on the original photo as on this printscreen. 

The symbol that I added is the crocodile that I had detoured that I was able to choose from my Gallery. 

Cassidy007_5-1635529701244.jpeg

The result is far from perfect because I did it in 10 minutes just for fun. 

Cassidy007_6-1635529721484.jpeg

You can also create a filter with one of your images and apply it to one of your photos ... It allows you to be able to decide on the transparency of the added photo.

I did not crop the Croque Odile so that you can see the filter better, whose transparency I adjusted to around 50%, that allowed me to see if my editing was possible. It is convenient for making photo montage.

My point of reference was to line up the alligator's eye with the knot of the tree trunk / rock lying on the ground and then enlarge the head as needed.

Cassidy007_6-1635528712690.jpeg

ā€ƒWell, that's as simple as that 

Cut out definition:

transitive verb

1. 1.

TECHNICAL

Give its contour to (a part being machined).

1. 2.

PHOTOGRAPHY

Delimit the outline of (a subject) on a snapshot

Have fun and don't be shy if you have any questions ...

Let's share knowledge together, it unites the community  !!!

4 Replies
TheOgSeth
Comet
Options
Creator
Really nice photos
Cassidy007
Cosmic Ray
Options
Creator

Thanks @TheOgSeth  

Many pictures are send or shared with me  by Samsung's Members users that are in fact successful photographers and it's a honor for me to work with those people.. You can see more by clicking on my articles's link at the top of this post šŸ˜‰

Have a nice day

Cassidy007

Denvergal
Asteroid
Options
Creator
šŸ’Œ Hi Cassidy007,

I have a G S21, is the photo editor the same on all the Galaxy phones?

I've run through many of the options that come up but haven't gone onto depth.

Can this work on a SS tablet?

Can pens work on all G Sx x phones?

Sorry, should we asking someone in Samsung these questions but seems like you'd know the answer really fast.

Too bad more people who have Samsung phones or tablets don't see these Community areas.
Looks like they're rarely if ever used. Many questions don't even get answers.

Thank you though - Cassidy007

šŸ’Œ Happy Valentine's day ā£ļø
Lynn
2/14/22

Thank goodness I copied this comment because SS asked to Sign in and I lost you. Took a while to find you again. Saving all again.
0 Likes
Faith4Hope
Comet
Options
Creator
One thing I like about Samsung is that with these built-in features, getting 3rd party photo editors isn't as much of a pressing matter as it once was. Thanks for sharing