JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

New to Samsung Community

(Topic created on: 1/21/21 7:23 AM)
HickOfMaryland
Astronaut
Options
Creator

Im only new to this app, but im already getting comments is this like the facebook for samsung or something? Anyways besides that, if you dont like what i post dont flag me for hate and other stuff, just tell me you can DM me or leave a comment wether its hate or love, im all for debates just keep the comments PG even some are adults we need to be civil.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Creator

Welcome to Samsung Technical Support Community. Please feel free to post any of your questions or concerns regarding your Samsung products. Other users are very helpful in sharing their experiences, so feel free to take a look at other posts as well. The Creator Board is there if you wish to post any creations you have made using your Samsung device, and the Gamer Board is there for any gaming conversations you may be interested in. If you have any questions, you can always private message any of the Community Moderators. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Don2blessed
Astronaut
Options
Creator
It is definitely the social media outlet for Samsung users
daddyslittlegurl51
Astronaut
Options
Creator
I'm also new to this application
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Creator

Welcome to Samsung Technical Support Community. Please feel free to post any of your questions or concerns regarding your Samsung products. Other users are very helpful in sharing their experiences, so feel free to take a look at other posts as well. The Creator Board is there if you wish to post any creations you have made using your Samsung device, and the Gamer Board is there for any gaming conversations you may be interested in. If you have any questions, you can always private message any of the Community Moderators. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes