Original topic:

Samsung Creator: Guidelines

(Topic created: 01-30-2020 01:24 PM)
SamsungAlix
Samsung Employee
Options
Creator

Welcome all creators near and far! This platform is for you to share your Galaxy-created art, learn tips and tricks from other users, and share your Galaxy knowledge with other creators. We invite all types of collaboration and are here to help.

Few Do’s and Don’ts to help all of us:

• DO:
    • When sharing your work, try to provide the following information in this format: [DEVICE/MODEL] [FEATURE/APP/ACCESSORY USED] [LOCATION] [CATEGORY OF ART]
      • E.g. Galaxy Note9 – Live Focus and Snapseed with a gimbal - Brooklyn, NY- Animal Photography
    • Join groups that align with your specialties and areas where you want to grow.
    • Guide others to threads that might interest them based on what they post and comment.
    • Be courteous of other users with your language, directions, and descriptions. Each user is on their own level.
    • Report spam or scammers. We want to ensure that you and your fellow users are growing and taking on real opportunities. Let’s keep each other safe.
  • DO NOT:
    • Put down others’ art and accomplishments. We all create for our own reasons and in our own way. If you have constructive tips, add a tip card, but be respectful of others’ posts.
    • Share imagery that is not yours without proper credit to the owner.
    • Post art or topics outside of the dictated group/platform.
    • Post any solicitations or advertisements. Show off your skills and broadcast yourself, but don’t drop links, ads, or contacts.

Please see our General Community Forum Guidelines here for more tips on how to navigate the Community.

6 Replies
ARQ123
Galaxy
Options
Creator

Check out my Instagram page: <hidden>. I have done a lot of photography with my Samsung phones.  

SamsungAlix
Samsung Employee
Options
Creator

@ARQ123 super cool! Hope to see your tips in the Creator group. 

ARQ123
Galaxy
Options
Creator

I don't know how this creator group works or where can I find one?

SamsungMaya
Cosmic Ray
Options
Creator

@ARQ123 You can check out the Creator group to share your #withGalaxy photos and tips, right here.

userZutqBtEYIV
Constellation
Options
Creator

GREETINGS, SIMPLY THE BEST BRAND WITH THE BEST TECHNOLOGY.

KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Creator

All of my content on my social media is all created #withGalaxy and any Galaxy phone that I currently own or upgrade to in the future. I have an Instagram page (hidden) in which I take photos mostly with my #GalaxyNote10Plus right now. 

I also have begun to utilize my YouTube channel (hidden) for content (mostly Pokémon Go) (currently with a Galaxy S10+) but I'd definitely like to be more diverse in my videography. With the upcoming release of the next Galaxy devices this year, I am definitely looking forward to showing off the amazing quality of content I would be able to create with an even more powerful device.